24 June 2006

to mr. ice cream truck man:

Kindly shut the fuck up or move the damn truck, as you are currently parked directly in front of my residence, and have been for going on five minutes now. I know the kids around here are retarded and, yes, very slow, but put them on a time limit. They're wasting your time when you could be moving on to the next neighborhood and making sales! This is no way to run a business. Also, you should probably think about operating your business out of something stationary - like a building.

OR, option B, keep the truck and play one of the following: (I might actually consider buying something from you! I'm usually afraid that you're some madman trying to poison your customers, but if you played some cool tunes, I'd be like, no way, he's awesome. Crazy? Maybe, I don't know. But he likes cool tunes, so he's okay by me.)
the flaming lips
radiohead
feist
kasabian
muse
pink floyd
the doors
the concretes
the arcade fire
etc......

Basically ANYTHING that doesn't suck. That would be great. Did you know that there are literally thousands of songs out there that wouldn't cause me to fly into a homicidal rage?

I'm so glad that you are reading my blog while sitting in your truck, otherwise, my typing this directive would be of no use!

TTYL,
Lauren

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I were a cool, anarchistic dude, I would figure out how the truck's music system worked, and I would totally rig up some corporate-smashing jams to it. However, I'm sure the driver would quickly realize what happened, and then would fix it before he went out on his route. But still, 'blowed his fuckin mind for a second there.

'Paranoid Android' on a vibraphone would be sweet.

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home