20 June 2006

Blogger.com wouldn't suck half as much if it were to call itself "blooger.com" instead. "Blogger" is too obvious. "Blooger" makes people laugh because it sounds like the word "booger" and I took a poll, and everyone the world over (even the savages who eat bugs, live in tree trunks, speak jibberish and walk around with their junk hanging out) agrees: "booger" is a ridiculously silly word.

Incidentally, I ate my boogers as a kid.

(I still do)

When we moved from our house in California, my mother discovered that for months (years?) my little brother had been wiping his boogers on the wall beside his bed behind a table or something.

I had a corner behind the recliner where I would spit loogies. We had carpet.

My brother would suck the chocolate off of peanut m&m's and then put the peanuts under the recliner. Walking to the trash takes way too much energy. I totally get it.

Children disgust me. I disgust myself. We are a dirty people.

blooger blooger blooger blooger blooger blooger blooger blooger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home