03 July 2006

stuff and... stuff

Yay! Variety Shac, The Documentary. They say it's coming soon, but how soon? I need to know these things. Or maybe I don't. Not really sure. I do know that it is exciting.

I've heard (read) tell of this new online sitcom in various places over the last couple weeks, and finally checked it out last night. The Burg. I like it.
This is particularly brilliant.

Project Improvisor is the first longform improvisation reality show. Oh yes. It has begun. I initially thought that it wouldn't be interesting to someone who is not into improv, just maybe a good way to learn about longform. But Episode 3 was very funny and now I think I might try to show it to my family. And to you, you one guy who reads this.

And: maybe I should stop trying to give titles to all of my posts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home