26 June 2006

a circuitous posting

Scientology Orientation videos part 2-10. Who knows what happened in pt. 1? Did Ron himself adress the orientees? (Is orientees a word?) Was it a video of the birth of Scientology's christ child? I'm guessing it was the latter. OR was it was a video showing Tom offering up to the Hubbard-god as a sacrifice, the Suri-christ?

That's gotta be it. It would explain why we haven't seen the baby yet.

I'm so good at this.

I'm a regular Sherlock Holmes.

Holmes! Katie Holmes! Everything is connected.

Coming full circle.

The circle of life.

As it were.

From the day we arrive on the planet
And blinking, step into the sun

There's more to be seen than can ever be seen

More to do than can ever be done


Some say eat or be eaten

Some say live and let live

But all are agreed as they join the stampede

You should never take more than you give

In the circle of life

It's the wheel of fortune
It's the leap of faith

It's the band of hope

Till we find our place

On the path unwinding

In the circle, the circle of life

Some of us fall by the wayside

And some of us soar to the stars

And some of us sail through our troubles

And some have to live with the scars

There's far too much to take in here

More to find than can ever be found

But the sun rolling high through the sapphire sky

Keeps great and small on the endless round




Sweet Baby Suri Holmes-Cruise, my point proven. The next place I was going with this was going to be a picture of the digestive system. (Somewhat a cycle. I eat my crap. Don't you? Stop questioning how my mind works.) The seventh result for "digestive system" that Google image search brought up:



I'll take that as a sign from L. Ron himself that I should stop here. Because I was going next to a kind of gross place. You don't want to know how I arrived at the digestive system thing. Let's just say I made chocolate chip cookies today, and I ate several.

I mean, who can resist the sticky goodness of classic Toll House recipe cookies? I know I can't and good thing, too, cause I needed that dump.

(youtubage from AST-er rezpeni. more Scientology video links in the thread)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home