14 August 2006

monday funday

Ugh. Does anyone else on Mondays feel like "man I don't wanna be here!" and the day drags and you don't get anything done and you think "I wish the weekend never ended!" LOL and you just want to go home and go back to bed, or at the very least lay your head on your desk and you're all "god work sucks" and you try to remember the weekend and you go "when will this day end?" and you remind yourself that you just have to get through it and you watch the clock tick by and every 5 minutes you're like "god it's only been 5 minutes!" all day long!!!! LOL.

I've found that I really dislike Mondays. I always have, and I guess I was just wondering if anyone else experienced this phenomenon. I've decided to call it the "Monday Blues" because it happens on Mondays and I get totally "blue" or "depressed"! Ugh!

LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home