24 July 2006

my blog is still here? we're all alive?

I took a break from the internet and spent the last week in the closet waiting for the world to end.

But in got hot in there. And I guess the world still has a few years left in her.

I've been catching up on my internetting, and imagine my surprise when I find this piece of crap still in the top ten most emailed list (I started writing this before Sunday's Times changed everything). Okay, so I didn't take a complete break from the internet, because I've kept up with the news (how I keep myself scared into the closet), so I've noticed it in the top ten for the last few weeks.

Basically, this crazy lady explains how she changed her husband by using tricks she learned while researching for a book about animal trainers.

When I hear or read about married people like this, I initially think they're insane. Then I find myself wondering, would I not do something like that? And then I remember that I'm not insane and that I will never get married. Unless I do.


Dog Bites Man keeps getting better and better. No insight, just sayin', on the off chance that someone is reading this and that that someone is not already watching, you need to watch it. Much awkwardness, both for the innocent people involved and the viewers at home.

Zach Galifianakis often appears in very little clothing, isn't that reason enough?


Also, Paul Dinello keeps popping up on The Colbert Report, and I'm loving it.


Let's see... oh! One of my favorite things that happened at work last week... I was on the phone with this old guy, when he tells me "You're a very soft-spoken woman, your husband... or husband-to-be is a very lucky man." I may have said "oh" or "hmm" and then he says something about how that's rare and it's a nice thing blah blah.

Hahaahahahah. I love me some dumb fucks.

I mean, I love that they exist, so I can hate them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home