06 April 2007

Winter? I'm really no good with dates...

Had drinks with a friend and a couple of his co-workers last night during happy hour at a neighborhood bar. One of the co-workers was reading our palms. I was, of course, intrigued to see what my future held...



"I see a very definite, strong, determined love line...

...look at all of these little lines, you're an old soul, you're on one of your last lives...

...I see five children."

...

...

Break for pool, then not five minutes later...

"I see no children."

"You just said five children a few minutes ago."

"No, I wouldn't have said that. No children."




Drunk palm reader? As it turns out, they're not so reliable. Who knew?

1 Comments:

Blogger niktto said...

smile :)

really. Cause why not?

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home