23 May 2006

almost as embarassing to watch as your high school talent contest

And so, it has come down to this



Katharine and Taylor. Who, oh who will be the American Idol? We'll find out tomorrow night... can you even wait? Are you SO EXCITED?

Yeah, me neither. I want Taylor to win just because he's weird. And he has gray hair. Katharine would be the obvious choice cause she's a girl, she's young, and she's cute (if you're into that whole nice teeth, hair and boobs thing). It doesn't really matter to me since, either way, I won't soon be buying any Idol's CD. Because, you know, I don't have shitty taste in music.

I've only seen bits and pieces of the show because, well, that's all I can take. Everyone is just SO BAD. For the first few weeks it's fun, because it's the worst of the worst, the people who shouldn't even be allowed sing in the shower, the ones who just *know* that they're meant to be stars. Who, no matter how mean Simon may have been, still believe that they ARE going to be famous. More famous than you can even imagine. Fuck you, Simon Cowell! You wouldn't know talent if it was right under your nose!

And then you get down to 8 contestants and Bucky's still in the running? Not funny.

I've never been into Idol and the whole thing just makes me sad. It's so hugely popular... this is the kind of entertainment America digs? They like this music (if you can call it that)?
Yup! Americans just love shit. They're easy to please. No talent needed, in fact, no talent is preferred. They'll just eat it up.

Speaking of....



Git 'er damn dum dum dum dum dun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home